Nepal Embassy based in Thailand accredited to represent Nepal in five countries namely Brunei, Cambodia, Laos and Singapore & Thailand.
Since the establishment of Nepalese Society, we have been engaged and working with Nepal embassy Thailand on various occasions to promote Nepal tourism, culture, cuisine and business in Singapore. We have been coordinating and organising the various meetups/information sharing session with embassy officials related consular services to Nepalese nationals living and working in Singapore. For further information on such future events or meetup, we request our members to visit our society facebook event page and like us so that you will be updated in your regular newsfeed.
The Embassy of Nepal in Thailand provides below services Nepalese & Non-Nepalese nationals;
Visa Services (Visitors/non-Nepalese)
Passport Services (to Nepalese Nationals)
Information and service to related to NRN
Non-Resident Nepali Act (Regulation) 2066
This act on Non-Resident Nepali identifies two types of Non-Resident Nepali:
- Foreigners of Nepali origin (those who were Nepali citizens but have now acquired citizenship of a foreign country; or both or either of their parents or grandparents were/was a citizen of Nepal, and
- Nepali citizens staying abroad for more than two years.
A Non-Resident Nepali (NRN) can apply at this Embassy for NRN ID with the following supporting documents:
- Proof that s/he is a qualified Non-Resident Nepali
Non-Resident Nepali ID Application Form
Fees for NRN ID Card
- US $ 270 for foreigners of Nepali origin (including US$ 20 as application fee)
- US $ 70 for Nepali citizens staying abroad (including USD 20 as application fee)
Power of Attorney
The Embassy of Nepal
4/1, Soi 27, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Telephone: +662 3902280, 02 3917240
Fax: +662 3812406
In case of Emergency and for any suggestions, comments and complaints
Please directly contact:
Mr Janga Bahadur Gurung, Counsellor/Deputy Chief of Mission