Our community organization “Nepalese Society” is registered with Register of Societies, Singapore. We practice ACRA standard and prescribed accounting and record keeping method, and our records are audited.
Annual General Meeting Report for past years are as below;
- The Year 2018 (10th AGM Report)
- The Year 2017 (9th AGM Report
- The Year 2016 (8th AGM Report)
- The Year 2015 (7th AGM Report)
- The Year 2014 (6th AGM Report)
- The year 2013 (5th AGM Report)
- The year 2012 (4th AGM Report)
- The year 2011 (3rd AGM Report
- The year 2010 (2nd AGM Report
- The year 2009 (1st AGM Report)
Our primary source of income is membership fees, income generated during events & participation, donation by notable members and community friends.
Community members, partners, and friends are welcome to support our events, programs financially or with other means of resources. To know more donations and other good deeds options, kindly reach out to us at NepaleseSocietySG@gmail.com. Thank you for your kind support.